The WCB observes all provincial and national statutory holidays and in commemoration, our offices in Regina and Saskatoon will close on those dates. Any inquiries will be responded to when our offices reopen the next business day.
Statutory holidays the WCB observes in Canada are:
- New Year’s Day - closed Friday, Dec. 31, 2021 in lieu of New Year’s Day
- Family Day - Monday, Feb. 21
- Good Friday - Friday, April 15
- Victoria Day - Monday, May 23
- Canada Day - Friday, July 1
- Saskatchewan Day - Monday, Aug. 1
- Labour Day - Monday, Sept. 5
- National Day for Truth and Reconciliation - Friday, Sept. 30
- Thanksgiving Day - Monday, Oct. 10
- Remembrance Day - Friday, Nov. 11
- Christmas Day - closed Tuesday, Dec. 27 in lieu of Christmas Day
- Boxing Day - Monday, Dec. 26
- New Year’s Day - closed Monday, Jan. 2, 2023 in lieu of New Year’s Day
The WCB business hours are Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:47 p.m. (Central Standard Time).
We look forward to serving you.