Vocational services

Page intro

If your injury leaves you with work restrictions so a job change is needed, vocational services can be arranged.

Page content

These services may include:

  • career counselling
  • job-finding skills development
  • help with job searches
  • opportunities for on-the-job training
  • formal vocational training

To reduce the effect of your injury, the Saskatchewan Workers’ Compensation Board (WCB) could pay for modifications to your home, vehicle or workstation.


If your customer care facilitator refers you to a vocational rehabilitation specialist for a personal care assessment, you may qualify for a personal care allowance.


Contact information

Contact a WCB representative to find help.